Ingeborg is almost a mum!

The time that Troy is wondering around on planet earth
Lilypie Baby Ticker

Saturday, May 08, 2004

INTRODUCTION

Hi, I am Ingeborg (hard to pronounce, I know, but so be it) from the Netherlands. At the 6th of march I got on an airplane to go on a journey that will take me a year; starting in Bali, going to Australia, New Zealand and Thailand.

On this blog I will mention shortly where I am and what I am doing. This is for all the people that don't understand a single word of Dutch and are curious about my travelling adventures.
The extended versions are all written in Dutch on http://www.boriginal.blogspot.com
Sorry, don't have time to do it twice in two languages, but still want to let you know what's happening.

In case of any mistakes: only complain when you don't understand it or learn Dutch and read the Dutch version. Really easy: Kangaroe = kangaroo for example, geen zorgen = no worries.

GETTING STARTED:

After a very long flight which started in Amsterdam I arrived on Bali at the 7th of March. I enjoyed Bali very much. To me Bali has been wonderful, beautiful and the people are very hospitable and friendly. Check out my pictures for the lovely scenery I have been seeing.

After 11 days of lovely Bali I arrived in Melbourne on friday the 19th of March.
Because my cousin Saskia lives in Adelaide, I decided to get the first flight into Adelaide, as I had not seen her in two years. That was a happy reunion !

Saskia and I had a great time together. I got a job at Schenker's Warehouse. Saskia workes there too and she is the import manager.
I worked together with Matt and Tracey and had a great time. Thank you both !


----blog under construction-more to come---